It’s a solution that benefits everyone involved, including publishers, brands, advertisers, and consumers. Advertisers and marketers gain a more relevant and engaging way to reach their target markets. Publishers make money from selling branded content to advertisers. And consumers get more of the kinds of content they’re searching for. Add in the rapid growth of social media and mobile technology usage, and native advertising holds vast potential.
A new infographic explains this new phenomenon and reveals some impressive statistics:
- 70% of consumers want to learn about products through content as opposed to traditional ad methods
- 75% of publishers currently offer some type of native advertising on their sites, and 90% say they either have considered or will consider using it
There are a number of motivating factors triggering the use of native advertising:
- 67% of brands use native advertising in an effort to provide more-relevant messaging
- 63% use native ads to increase consumer engagement
- 62% hope to generate awareness or buzz
There are a number of ways to measure the success of native ads:
- 70% of brands and 66% of publishers measure success by traffic
- 44% of brands and 49% of publishers measure success by social media sharing
- 62% of agencies’ brand clients measure the time spent engaging with content
Native ads perform better than traditional banner ads:
- Purchase intent of those who click on native ads is 52% compared to only 34% for banners
- People who click on native ads have higher brand loyalty (32%) than those who click on banners (23%)
New to native advertising? Let the following infographic take you on the journey to native ads discovery:
If you have found this infographic useful, do share it with your colleagues and friends.
Like What You ARE Reading?
Follow Tolulope Adeyemi and always be in the know
- Tolulope Adeyemi ➤➤ Digital & Content Marketing Specialist | SEO, SEM & SMM Expert
- How To Carve Out A Complete, Professional Profile On Social Media [Infographic]
- The Do's and Don'ts of Social Media Market Research [Infographic]
- How To Grow A Small Business With Social Media [Infographic]