Well, you are not alone!
Quite often, considering the huge amount of activities, travelling, reading, research, testing and experimenting, meetings, and so forth, the average professional have to keep up with today, it is unsurprising to feel overwhelmed and suffocated due to the plethora of tedious, important tasks that must be done, on a daily basis, in order to attain success and reach the pinnacle of professional super stardom.
However precarious your documented challenge seem, all you need is the correct dose of potent inspirational tablets to keep you going and no matter the situation or circumstance, there is an aphorism that is just right and perfect for you?
Here are 62 invaluable inspirational supplements to supercharge your daily diet and ensure you grow up big and strong:
- “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” –Jack Canfield
- Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover –Mark Twain
- “Do the work. Out-work, out-think, out-sell your expectations; there are no shortcuts.” – Mark Cuban
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “Hate is a wasteful emotion, most of the people you hate don’t know you hate them and the rest don’t care.” – Medgar Evers
- “Perfect marriage truly exists and in two notable worlds: the grave and in your imagination.” – D.K. Olukoya
- “I chose to earn my food than beg for it, because I know my ability is stronger than my disability.” – sujit Meher
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Having Giuseppe Meazza in your team is like starting every game one nil up.” – Vittorio Posso (Legendary Coach of the only European Team ever to win the FIFA World Cup back-to-back)
- “It is better to go down with your own vision than with someone else’s.” – Johan Cruyff
- “Ignore the congregation of negative blabbers you will encounter on the road to success; never try to reason with them – act like they do not exist at all.” – Tolulope Adeyemi
- “Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is specifically your own.” – Bruce Lee
- “He that leads into captivity shall go into captivity, he that kills with the sword must be killed with the sword.” – John the Divine
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Stop thinking that the world is closing in on you; get determined to achieve what you desire.” – Tolulope Adeyemi
- “Practice isn’t the thing you do when you are good; it’s the thing you do that makes you good.” – Malcolm Gladwell
- “Unreasonable people, by definition, cannot be expected to accept a reasonable argument. So don’t argue, don’t complain, don’t justify; just state your decision firmly.” – Stephanie Sterner
- “An old Cherokee told his grandson, “My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is evil – it is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, pride, lies, lasciviousness, sexual perversion, strife, covetousness, drunkenness and ego.
The other is good – it is love, joy, peace, hope, humility, empathy, compassion, grace, and truth.”
The boy thought about it, and asked, “Grandfather, which wolf wins?” The old man quietly replied, “The one you feed.”
- “Success in life is like the game of Super Mario Bros; ever before you can reach your destination, there are tons of obstacles to shin up, pitfalls to circumvent, canals to plunge, trolls to trounce, dangers to defeat, heavy rainfalls to soak up, damaging sunshine to absorb, highs and hills to mount, lows, valleys and troughs to hoof – all sandwiched between scarce resources, few lifelines and limited opportunities; in the end, nothing is smooth sailing.” – Tolulope Adeyemi
- “They, who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” – Ben Franklin
- “Content is like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it comes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.” – Josh Clark (Originally from Bruce Lee’s “Kung-Fu is like water” epic, famous quote)
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” –Lao Tzu
- “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.” –William Ross Wallace
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “Behind every small business, there is a story worth knowing. All the corner shops in our towns and cities, the restaurants, cleaners, gyms, hair salons, hardware stores – these didn’t come out of nowhere.” – Paul Ryan
- “Be a leader that blazes the trail and sets the pace; not a boss that snoozes on his behind, ordering everyone around.” – Tolulope Adeyemi
- “Success is an iceberg, the speck people see and wish they have is but a tiny fraction of the mammoth log they fail to see; yet the speck is a mere reward for the unpalatable, unseen mammoth log almost everyone ignores.” – Tolulope Adeyemi
- “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.” –Marcel Pagnol
- “You may not be there yet, but you are closer than yesterday.” – Anonymous
- “Take heed and beware of covetousness, for a man’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things which he possesses.” – Jesus Christ of Nazareth
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Augustine
- “You see I usually find myself among strangers because I drift here and there trying to forget the sad things that happened to me.” – Scott Fitzgerald, “The Great Gatsby.”
- “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – seuss
- “Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security.” –John Allen Paulos
- “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” –John Wooden
- “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world” – Freya Stark
- “As he thinks in his heart so is he.” – King Solomon (The 3rd King of Ancient Israel)
- “Stop gazing up to heaven for non-existent freebies and don’t ramble around your betters for cheap favours; kick your rear into gear and do something with your life while it is yet day because the manna stopped falling ages ago.” – Tolulope Adeyemi
- “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
- “A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
- “Stop blaming others for your mistakes and misfortunes; grow up already and start taking responsibilities.” – Tolulope Adeyemi
- “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world” – Mary Anne Radmache
- “When you come to a fork in the road… take it.” – Yogi Berra
- “We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
- “Everything you’re sure is right can be wrong in another place.” – Barbara Kingsolver, “The Poisonwood Bible.”
- “Rejoice O young man, in your youth, and let your heat cheer you in the strength of your youthfulness; walk in the ways that please you according to all your heart desires, and do not refrain yourself from anything your eyes set upon: but know certainly that for all these things God will bring you into judgment.” – King Solomon
- “Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.” – com
- “The biggest mistake a small business can make is to think like a small business.” – Postfilm Design
- “Friendship with one’s self is all important, because without it, one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A living dog is better than a dead lion.” – King Solomon
- “Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.” – Thomas Edison
- “The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.” – Aldous Huxley
- “A man to be watched does not make himself a spectator.” – Anonymous
- “Travel far enough you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
- “Don’t know what to say to a girl you’ve just met and one that you really like? Just ask her “who is your favourite serial killer!?” That should keep the conversation going…” – Tolulope Adeyemi
- “Mr. X – Knock Knock!
Mr. Y – Who’s there?
Mr. X – Tibet!
Mr. Y – Tibet who?
Mr. X – Early Tibet and early to rise!” – AhaJokes.com
- “Behind every success, there are two stories – like the two sides to a coin: one is long, old, boring and so unpopular that almost all ridicule and avoid it like a plague; but the other is short, sweet, captivating and like a flashy “toy” everybody wants to own and identify with.” – Tolulope Adeyemi
- “Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things.” – Henry Miller
- “Be not deceived… for whatsoever a man sows that shall he also reap.” – Paul of Tarsus
- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments that took your breath away.” –Shing Xiong
- “To move, to breathe, to fly, to float,
To gain all while you give,
To roam the roads of lands remote,
To travel is to live.” – Hans Christian Andersen (The Fairy Tale of My Life: An Autobiography)
- “Curiosity is the one thing invincible in Nature.” – Freya Stark
- “To adventure is to find yourself whole.” – Anonymous
- “Be quick, but never in a hurry” – John Wooden
- “Stay tenaciously hardworking, kind, gentle, compassionate, generous and humble; but never ever be proud – for you brought nothing to this world and it is guaranteed you will take nothing out of it.” – Tolulope Adeyemi
Which of the quotes do you find most awe-inspiring – jumping right at you at first, second or third glance? And if you were to motivate someone right now with a fabulous quote of your own, what would that be? I sure know that I cannot wait to be empowered by your quote!
I have no doubt other busy professionals, who will happen upon this post, sure will be blessed by your quote as well.
And do not forget to like and share this post with your audience as well – they will thank you for it!
- Tolulope Adeyemi ➤➤ Digital & Content Marketing Specialist | SEO, SEM & SMM Expert
- My Portfolio
- Quantum Prosperity Attracting Abundance
- Mastery Guides and Courses General Thank You Email